Ten Reasons to Study in Germany
Germany is one of the world’s best study destinations. There are many good reasons why you should choose Germany to continue your higher education abroad:
- Quality of life – You live in a diverse, safe country in the heart of Europe.
- Booming economy – Germany is the largest economy in Europe and a world export leader.
- Engineering and innovation leader – Germany is the global leader in numerous high-tech fields and is one of the top three countries for international patent registration.
- Diverse range of study opportunities – Choose from more than 400 universities and universities of applied sciences offering about 16,000 different degree courses.
- High-quality teaching and research – German higher education is very hands-on and practical.
- First-rate higher education system – Germany is the fourth most popular study destination worldwide – for good reason.
- Top class degree recognized around the world – “Made in Germany“ is recognized as an international seal of quality. A German university degree is highly respected by employers worldwide.
- Good career prospects – Knowledge of German increases your job opportunities with German and foreign companies in your own country and abroad. There are over 400 German companies operating in Malaysia.
- Open and proactive cultural exchange – Germany is ranked in the top three countries worldwide with the largest foreign student population.
- No tuition fees – In most cases, there are no tuition fees for German and international students.