Malaysia and Carl Duisberg Centren
Established in 1992 the representative office in Malaysia is headed by Tan Sri Dató Dr.Yahaya Ibrahim and Dr.Mohamed Rashid Bin Navi Bax. Our goal is to enhance the good relations between Malaysia and Germany in the area of international human resources development. For some 25 years now, Carl Duisberg Centren has become a well-known and highly prized partner for Malaysian government ministries and the Malaysian business community.
Examples of programs already carried out on multiple occasions include:
- Various programs to prepare Malaysian students for their university studies in Germany, including counseling and placement
- Professional qualification programs for instructors and teachers in technical fields in Germany (3-9 months)
- "Benchmarking visits", covering various topics, also with brief attachments in German industry and in public administration – among others for senior government officers from different Malaysian Ministries. The "Attachment Programme" is an ongoing program since 1995.
- Management seminars for professional development of high-ranking officers in the Ministry of Education
- Development of a master plan for the further development of the Malaysian polytechnic system
- Implementation of German language courses with own staff at a Malaysian partner university, the First City University College, Petaling Jaya
Are you interested in studying in Germany or in one of our training and professional qualification programs in Germany – or in other Carl Duisberg services in Malaysia?
We would be happy to advise you!