Engineering Study Preparation Course for Sponsored Students
Carl Duisberg Centren has organized study preparation courses for Malaysian SPM holders on behalf of Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) and Telekom Malaysia Berhad in cooperation with First City University College since 2003.
The study program consists of two parts with a total duration of 26 months.
In Malaysia (Bandar Utama) – starting in July
- Module I: 6-month intensive German language course with a native speaker
- Module II: 12-month Western Australian Matriculation Course (AUSMAT)
- Intercultural preparation
- Accommodation and classes at FCUC, Petaling Jaya
In Germany (Cologne) – starting in January
Module III including:
- 4-week intensive German language course
- 5-month preparation course for the Eligibility Test (German university entrance qualification). Subjects: German, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
- Extensive educational counseling and personal mentoring
- Placement in internships at German companies (duration: 8 weeks)
- Placement at Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany
- Accommodation in Germany
For information about a scholarship please visit www.jpa.gov.my, Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA).