Malaysian students with STPM, A-level, International Baccalaureate or equivalent may have direct access to German universities if they additionally have proof of their German language proficiency from TestDaf, DSH or Goethe-Zertifikat C2.
Entrance requirements for the Carl Duisberg/FCUC Engineering Study Preparation Course
- Eligibility for JPA students to the program "Engineering Degrees in Germany for SPM Holders" requires at least 7 A in the subjects Bahasa Melayu, English Language, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry, as well as a minimum grade B in any other subject taken in the SPM.
- For private students: applicants must obtain at least a B in English, Mathematics and Science subjects in SPM/GCE O-level
- Du zhong tong kao 独中统考: 5 Bs including English, Math, Science subjects (for GCE Science)
Entrance requirements for the Carl Duisberg/FCUC Study Preparation Course for A-Level holders
- For our Study Preparation Course for A-Level students, private students must have an A-Level certificate or equivalent (e.g. WACE, STPM) and sufficiently good grades.
- German language skills are not required
All certificates must be notarized by the competent authorities of Malaysia and translated into German (if not issued in English or German).