What do you have in mind when you think about Germany?
- German cars like Mercedes, BMW, Volkswagen?
- German sportsmen like Michael Schumacher, Sebastian Vettel, Steffi Graf, Manuel Neuer, Thomas Müller, Dirk Nowitzki?
- German authors like Goethe, Schiller, Lessing, Fontane?
- German philosophers like Kant, Hegel, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer?
- German classical music composers like Ludwig van Beethoven, Johann Sebastian Bach, Johannes Brahms, Richard Wagner, Richard Strauss?
- German sightseeing spots like the castle Neuschwanstein, Berlin wall, Cologne cathedral?
- German cultural events like "Oktoberfest" or Christmas markets?
All this is Germany and you can find even more. There is a long history of Germany as the nation of poets and philosophers. Furthermore, our label "Made in Germany" is well-recognized all over the world as a synonym for quality and manufacturing excellence. Mercedes, Siemens, Bayer, BASF, Bosch, Adidas or Nivea are just a few of the pillars strengthening this image.
To learn more about Germany go to [Facts about Germany]