Malaysia and Carl Duisberg Centren
Established in 1992 the representative office in Malaysia is headed by Tan Sri Dató Dr. Yahaya Ibrahim and Dr. Mohamed Rashid Bin Navi Bax. Our goal is to enhance the good relations between Malaysia and Germany in the area of international human resource development. For some 25 years now, Carl Duisberg Centren has become a well-known and highly prized partner for Malaysian government ministries and the Malaysian business community.
For Malaysian Government Institutions we organized the following programs:
- Seminars and benchmarking visits for Malaysian partners to Germany, topics e.g.: German system of higher education; Dual system of vocational education
- Instructor training programs on behalf of Public Service Department (JPA) and Ministry of Human Resources (more than 25 programs)
- Attachment programs for senior government officials on behalf of Public Service Department (since almost 20 years, ongoing)
- Ministry of Education Staff Development Training Programs (ADB Loan)
- Long-term Polytechnic Development Plan / Master Plan (WB Loan)
- Scholarship programs on behalf of Public Service Department & People's Trust Council, MARA (since more than 20 years, ongoing)
For Private Malaysian Institutions we organized the following programs:
- Instructor training programs for ILSAS/Tenaga: e.g. Automation Distribution Systems, Solar Energy etc.
- Scholarship program on behalf of Telekom Malaysia (YTM)
- Technical & Vocational Education Benchmarking Visit to Germany for FeMac (Federation of JPK Accredited Centres, Malaysia)